Monday, February 27, 2012

[Question] miss-caity hi how can you enlarge (sissy-does it?)

I can haz caps bigger?


miss-caity hi how can you enlarge (sissy-does it?) so you can read her captions?

I don't know if I'm reading this question correctly.  Here is the translation my mind is making:

Hello Caitlyn.  How can you enlarge the cap "That Doesn't Make Me A Sissy. Does It?" so that I can read it?

I've written about how to enlarge the caps here.  To sum up the instructions as easily as I can:  Click on the post title or post image.  Click on the larger image below.  The cap should then be as large as it gets.

Yes, there is more to the post than just enlarging a photo, but it does take you step by step on how to enlarge it (it even includes pictures).  If that doesn't work, then I guess I need more information about how you are viewing it (OS, resolution, browser...) and what is happening when you try to enlarge it.

And if that's not what you are asking, then I'd have to request that you submit your question again.  And please, capitalization, punctuation and clear sentence structure would really help.   When I fist read this question I thought you were talking about another blog called 'sissy does it' since you said 'her' captions.  I may not get to your question soon (as I'll explain in the next post), but I promise I'll try to answer it as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment