Saturday, December 24, 2011

Smitty's The Intiation

Smitty has a new project that you need to see
Do you remember those 'Choose your fate' books, where you would read a few pages that would end with something like "To go into the cave go to page 124.  To go around the cave go to page 423"?  Well Smitty has made just such an adventure.  It has taken him quite some time to write this out, and it is epic in scale.  There are at least 19 different endings!

I haven't read through this yet as the holiday is keeping me quite busy, but I hope to find the time soon to wander down the winding paths of Smitty's story, and I think you should too.  Just click here to read the intro, and click here to start your adventure!

Update 12/27:  I've started reading this, but like any long (very long) story, I am compartmentalizing it.  In other words, I 'failed' at the first three opportunities to fail.  But hey... that's three endings down!  If you haven't read it yet, then you need to do so now. I am now at a three way choice, so I'm sure that I will be returning to this page fairly often until I get rid of all the fail options!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug, and I hope you enjoy it when you get the time to read it, it'll be waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete